Long Island Property Dispute Attorney

When property is owned by more than one person and the parties have a dispute as to what should be done with the property, a partition action can be brought to divide the property into individual shares among the owners.

Although voluntary partitions require far less litigation and court time than a judicial partition, the parties still need New York partition action lawyers to represent their interests and ensure that their property rights are protected throughout the partition negotiation process with the other owners.

shutterstock 186050336 e1476490985372 - Partition Actions

If you are a co-owner of a property involved in a dispute over the ownership or just a general property dispute, an experienced real estate or property dispute attorney can help you determine your property rights. Contact our office today for a free consultation.


We offer free in-office consultations. Learn more about how we can help you. Give us a call for a case evaluation.



Call Today! | 1-516-746-7452